STATUS UPDATED!
Alhamdulillah. SPM dah habis
Belog Capital NFN : True friend vs Fake friend
Warning ! You have stepped onto ARETIENLIKEPINK.Follow me and leave a tag │FollowDashboard

True friend vs Fake friend

CapitalNFN | 7/06/2014 11:16:00 pm | 0Comments |
Assalamualaikum.

Oh hai blogger'ist'. How are you ? Hmm. Okay ? Ya. Alhamdulillah. Hmm. Did you know what the or that feeling when we being ignored ? Ya, that feeling . It's very very hurt. Deeply. So here. If you had or have someone that be friend with you. And then he/she stay away from you. The feelings like 'oh, he/she don't like me.'

So then, you find someone else that really want to be your friend. You happy with him/her. Suddenly, your old friend that ignored you came and take your new friend. For first time, you like 'oh. It's okay la'. Then you realise, your new friend very closed with your old friend. Ya. That's happen again. You being ignored by your new friend. But it not your new friend want. He/she don't want it. But the old friend always be him/her side. Always pull him/her away from you. 

Hmm. When this happen, what did you do ? Hmm. This happen to me. I'm very thankful. Thankful to Allah s.w.t. This make me be such a brave person. Allah will not ever ever ever make His servants feels lonely. Allah always be with us. Who knows, after this you will have a kind person to be your friend. Be your true friend. 

Ya. I had one. True friend. True love. Friend until Jannah Allah. Amin.  My dear best girlfriend, always you Nurul Amira Binti Badrul Hisham bin Majid. I miss you. FYI, if I remembered this 'things' I'm always see a figure of you in my mind. Like now. I'm freaking sad. I almost crying. Arghh. I want to hug you. I want to be with you. Always my dear. *My tears goes down* I miss our little talk. I miss everything. Miss heard your *lawak menyampah*. Hahaha. 

So, thanks for reading. 
Thank you
Xoxo
Yang buruk dari saya, yang baik datang dari Allah s.w.t
Mohon ampun dari hujung rambut sampai hujung kaki jika ada salah silap. 

Sudah baca Harap balas ye. Love you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment...Do not use harsh words.. Have a Nice day!