STATUS UPDATED!
Alhamdulillah. SPM dah habis
Belog Capital NFN : Delete account facebook
Warning ! You have stepped onto ARETIENLIKEPINK.Follow me and leave a tag │FollowDashboard

Delete account facebook

CapitalNFN | 4/07/2012 05:28:00 pm | 0Comments |
theskycollection

Yess. I'm very3 sure. I've done deleting my facebook account. So after this no more facebook. I only have twitter and blog . And someone wanna to ask me something please email me. Do not know my email.Haiyaa.. There, I put it on Disclamier. See.?? Okay. That all i want to share. Sorry to my sister,cousin and everyone. After this i can't chatting with you... Oh my God. I forget to say's to my cousin at Kelantan. Never mind. I SMS her after this.. Okay, That all. Bye. Assalamualaikum

Sudah baca Harap balas ye. Love you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment...Do not use harsh words.. Have a Nice day!